Give to the Jirani Project
How you can help
Each dollar donated will have impact on the lives of Jirani children, and will help to provide:
- School tuition and test fees
- School books, supplies and uniforms
- Counseling and basic medical care
- Guardian sustainability and support
- Program facilitation
Giving levels have been established to recognize Jirani Project donors for their annual support. Donations are needed at all levels to strengthen the base of support for all Jirani children. The levels of giving are:
- Rafiki (friend): $25 - $399
- Mdhamana (sponsor): $ 400 - $ 999
- Akida (leader): $1,000 - $4,999
- Kikombe Jaa (full cup): $5,000+
- Neighbors Club: $5.00 - $100.00/monthly
Matching Funds: Double Your Gifts to the Jirani Project!
Normally about this time of year, the Jirani Project board sponsors a “let’s all pull together” event asking donors to renew their commitment to this project, which has a budget of less than $25,000/year.
Rather than inviting our donors to an “event,” we are asking for direct contributions to the Jirani Project during March, 2021. Each contribution will be matched 2:1 during this special fundraising time.
Don’t miss this opportunity to donate to helping a few children in Kenya! Asante sana!
Your generous gift will be appreciated in any amount, and is fully tax deductible.
The Jirani Project is a U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.